Palmerino (also known as Paul) is a Barrister and Solicitor, licensed by the Law Society of Ontario. He is a dedicated immigration attorney; he specializes in all areas of immigration including criminal rehabilitation, temporary resident permits, permanent residency applications, appeals, and court proceedings.
- While attending law school, Palmerino advocated for youth in dependency court in effort to promote placement in family-like setting and improve group care.
- He has experience at a criminal defense firm in Toronto which he gained extensive knowledge of the justice system. He has practiced as an employment lawyer representing different employee in a wide range of workplaces including human rights complaints.
Likes and Dislikes
- Outside of law practice, Palmerino enjoys listening to podcasts; he enjoys playing all kind of sports, especially skateboarding, hockey and soccer. He also likes to indulge in a cup of coffee from McDonalds every morning.
- He strongly dislikes camping; he finds it hard to sleep in the night and cannot deal with the restrooms and the bugs.
- He completed his Bachelors of Political Science at Concordia University. He later completed his JD at the University of Miami.